Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday 5th May 2009


Hi

Today I am busy in my scrap room. If you visit me here please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read them. Have you checked out my Blog list yet? There are so many talented ladies out there and there is so much to look at and get inspiration for all your projects.

I came across this picture of my son from last Spring when he wanted to try out for the football team here. Needless to say it did not work out well. He was fast enough and fit enough, but did not have the weight so when he was tackled, he flew about 20 feet through the air, landed badly and suffered as a result for weeks, with severe bruising and whiplash. Football was over for him! LOL. I should have known better when they had to order special equipment for him. You live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment