Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday 4th may 2008


Hi Today I have spent with the family and enjoyed a great day of sunshine. The weather has been so so snowy all winter and I certainly hope we have seen the last of the snow.


This evening I started my Album about my family and I have decided to start with each of us in a double spread and move on from there. I will post pictures when I have finished the layouts. I may not have the photos on, but small steps will get me there. I have been doing so much for everyone else I have neglected my own scrapbooking for so long and I am so far behind I have to make this easy for me.


My open day was a success and I met some lovely new ladies. This is the card we made. I took it straight out of our New Catalgue and used our paper Bella.


1 comment:

  1. O Man!! I love your card! very pretty!!!
    It's very clean and refreshing..whoever gets it will love it too i'm sure...Great Job!!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete