Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, May 25th, 2009

The ABC's of Me!!!

I saw this on Lori's blog. Copy and change the answers to your own, then post to your blog with a link to mine ( or when your blog friends copy yours, they link to you). Let's see how far this gets.

Here's ME:

Age: 49
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Cleaning Toilets
Dad's Name: David
Essential start your day item: Coffee with Milk
Favorite actor(s): Renee Zellweger
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 5’ 1 1/2"
Instruments you play(ed): Tone Deaf attempted recorder
Job title: Homemaker, Close to My Heart Consultant)
Kid(s): Jack and Callum
Living arrangements: Own a home in Alberta
Mom's name: Bessie
Nicknames: “she who must be obeyed”
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Had a Hysterectomy
Pet peeves: Snobs
Quotes you like: Pimp that snack I’m feeling hungry!
Rightie or Leftie: Leftie
Siblings: 2 older sisters, 2 younger brothers
Time you wake up: 7:00 M-F, 8:00 on Saturday and Sunday
Umbrella: never rains enough here! I have one covered in Roses.
Vegetable you dislike: Lettuce
Ways you run late: I can't get ready on time because I am too busy trying to organize everyone else.
X-rays you've had: back, teeth, hands, feet
Yummy food you make: Baking (so my boys say)
Zodiac: Capricorn

Now that you know a little more about me, let's hear about you. Leave a comment & I'll read your ABC's

LIZ

1 comment: