Monday, July 20, 2009

So Long since I added anything

Hi everyone.

It is so long since I added anything to my blog, with the boys being on holiday I have been running around here there and everywhere.

They have now finished their volunteer hours and swimming lessons so now we can get down to relaxing and having a good rest.

I have not been very creative of late but what I have finished tonight is waiting to be photographed and I will post hopefully tomorrow.

I have a cute mini album finished for my little nephew Ciaran it has still to have the photos put in, and I am busy making Christmas cards for the craft shows I plan to vend at. I will post them nearer the time as I like to keep some of them a surprise.

I plan to make some more christmas cards tomorrow and make some cards for my class at Pam's new scrapbook store in Calgary. I will be doing a couple of classes for her from time to time and I hope some of you will visit and take some classes there. Her opening week is 1st August and there will be make and Takes and if you visit her website you can get all the news and discount coupons for her opening week.
Visit
www.pamscrapbooking.ca
and get on her email list for more information.

I hope you are all having a lovely evening and I will try to post again tomorrow.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment