Sunday, June 14, 2009




Hi Everyone




I have just received this great award from Janelle. You should check out her blog on jaks scraps its so nice. Thanks Janelle.


The rules for this award are simple:


1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who granted it,with their blog address.

2.Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers that you have newlt discovered and don't frget to let them know.



Here goes:


scrappinwith Tammy
scrapbook Czar
Hooked on Stamping
Scrapinglori Blogspot
My Scrappy Life
The Scrappy Addict
Scissors and Scraps
Carla"s Scrap Space
Carrie"s Inspiration
Stamp and the City
Welcome to Jen"s Messy Studio
The Inspiration Institute
Scrappinspot
Wholy Scrap
Stamp.Paper.Scissors
All You Ladies have great blogs.
Enjoy Liz

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! Thank you so much for the award!!! Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thanks Liz, I'm honored! It sure was tough selecting only 15 bloggers - I could have added so many more! There are some wonderful blogs out there! I'll be visiting your blog often - you have some lovely creations! thanks again!
    *inky hugs*
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz

    In response to your comment on my blog I get my backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblock.com. They have some great backgrounds and are so fun. When you customize your blog use the html/java gadget, put the code in there and presto! If you need more assistance let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Liz for including me in your list for the award! Terri (aka, The Scrappy Addict)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Liz for including me in your award!!!
    Terri (AKA, The Scrappy Addict)

    ReplyDelete