Monday, May 18, 2009

Victoria Day

Hi all,

Today is a very quiet day or us as we have had a busy busy, weekend. We started off doing the Annual parade of garage sales here in Okotoks on Saturday, not really to but but more of a social event. The weather was so warm and everyone was having a great time. On Sunday we had friends over for BBQ and had a great time.

Today I spent scrapbooking the kids did some homework and study and Simon did some DIY.

I have just checked my Blog and discovered some great comments. Thanks for that Ladies I really appreciate the nice comments. Makes you feel all fuzzy inside. LOL.

I have been working on some layouts and some cards for a class this month I will post them tomorrow as my camera ran out of battery today.

I am just going to go Blog hopping now.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment