Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All about me.









Hi My name is Liz Davies.

I love to Scrapbook and since moving to Canada I have developed a passion for creating memories to share with everyone, and for showing others how to do the same.

We moved to Okotoks, Alberta in 2006 from the UK. Simon, my hubby and I have lived in many far reached countries in the world ranging from the East to the Middle East, Europe and now North America.

I am not the most organised person when it comes to my own scrapbooking. I never have the time. I have boxes of photographs everywhere stashed out of sight, waiting to see the light of day. One day I hope to get round to scrapping them and enjoying opening them every now and again.

I am an Independant consultant for Close To My Heart and just love their products. The quality is amazing. I use other products too from many other companies, but my favourite is Close To My Heart. It has not been easy juggling a family, housework, two rascals known as Jet and Scamp (our dogs) and a scrapbooking business, but I am not moaning, I would not change it for the world.

My family are amazing they are very supportive of what I do and encourage me too. My children have been uprooted and left friends behind, but they have made new ones and risen to the challenge of acheiving high grades at school which make me very proud. My Simon works in the Oil Industry (who doesn't in Calgary I hear you cry.) What would we do without them!

I hope to update this site regularly and enter all the fun stuff that I have been doing, bear with me while I am in set up.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Liz, as a fellow CTMH consultant, this looks great! How did you get the counter and the blog list going?

    ReplyDelete